Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Choices

I am starting to shift to the Halloween costumes are stupid end of the spectrum. Costume options are immensely varied and in the past I have gone from characters (Bob Ross) to interpretive ("your dad") to very literal (drunk). This year, I could just go the direction that costumes for women have gone, but does anybody really want a slutty garbageman at their party?

My latest idea involved the Denver Gorilla Run and commandeering a gorilla suit by whatever means necessary, but in planning the details it has become simply too complicated and dangerous. If no better ideas come along, I might just wear a limited edition Seth Rubin costume to whatever party I end up going to. Or maybe I'll go as an "adult" instead . . .

1 comment:

Steve Daniels said...

Sexy proctologist. That ought to be fun!