Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting It Done

In some instances it is all about the tools selected for the job. I want one of the Bobcats in the picture below, specs linked . . . I'm not sure why, but it looked like the coolest toy ever when I spied it walking the neighborhood with Dempsey the other day.


I'm still a ways away from being ready to landscape the backyard, I'll build the garage first, but when the time comes . . . there better be some sort of Bobcat action in the yard.

Meanwhile, at sunrise across the street, we have walls on the second floor. The framing crew of two keeps moving along at a pace expected for two dudes and a saw. There are still no indications of design, besides large windows on the second story. I can only hope there aren't any "juliet" balconies.


The race for tomorrow is the Sunshine Hillclimb. I will be practicing another bike racing skill . . . opening gaps.


I will put up the good fight against gravity, we'll see how that goes for me.

1 comment:

Groover said...

Hope your race went well. How long was the climb? Any PB's?