Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Do You Get . . .

It has been a while since there has been a post in the what just came out of Dempsey series. Ten points to whomever can identify what the boy ate yesterday based solely on the following pictures.

About three minutes after having the hydrogen peroxide dumped down his gullet . . .


It begins . . .


. . . the reverse of "over the lips, through the gums, watch out stomach here it comes!"


Yaaaak . . . what kind of neighborhood scavenger is going to eat that?


I really have no idea what goes through his head during the day when I am gone besides, "Food, food, food, food, food, food, nap, nap, nap, here comes the mail, I bet I can eat that, food, nap, food, look there's a cat in here." The peroxide did the trick and the contents recently imbibed made their glorious exit. The worst are the remnants and foam that come up at the tail end of the deed.


Good thing the rain and snow came last night to wash away all physical evidence captured in these photos. Reminder of the afternoon, the dog can reach even the back corners of the counter top when there is food involved.

Given the fact that my street is flooded, almost to the crown of the road, I don't think I am going to be riding outside today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those your prized pistachios?

Second guess...Cocoa Puffs!

I am Brian said...

Yeah... I definitely think I see some leftover pistachio shells in that mix.

Mmm... crunchy...

Seth Rubin said...

Please . . . the pistachios were gone long ago. I ate them like it was my job to do so.

Unknown said...

mmmm interesting....If they are pistachios, it never agrees with dogs now that we see why!....