Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In the Money

Thanks again to our very own Durango Resident I was able to get a line on the time trial results as posted in the sports section of the Durango Herald prior to them being posted online. I was very happy to find out that I eeked my way into the top 10 despite my concerns about the quality of my effort.


I was joking around with a couple teammates at the team meeting last night about getting them on speed dial so I could get the pre-race pep talk. Alex and Duane were pretty helpful out at Cherry Creek when I wasn't too excited about conditions or some other such nonsense. If you guys could just record the speech and send it over as an .MP3 we could avoid some calls at inopportune times, some of the time trials start pretty early.

A top 10 finish in the TT was enough to put me in the money, $1000 prize purse, paying ten deep, time to quit my job and go pro, I bet I could make a living at this rate . . .

No comments: