Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Booooring!

I was hoping for something spectacular, I can only hope an observatory gets some quality, color enhanced footage for this one. I will keep an eye out for some video along with some mad conspiracy theory that has to be brewing out there. I heard it isn't a "failing" satellite of our own, no, not at all.

On the not boring side of things, I get to do fun things like place the team order through Highway Two, the Continental and Fizik distributor. It is like I have my very own bike shop in my living room!



Come get your crap and give me a check or I will revert to standard markup and sell it to somebody else!

Should be a perfect weekend to play with contact cement, carbon wheels, and fresh new tires. At the recommendation of everybody, I cut off the old tubies on the set of Nimble Crosswind wheels I bought from Carlos. Along with the disc, they will get new Conti GP4000 tubulars, thanks Highway Two!


No really, I mean it. Most cyclists, especially at the mid to upper recreational level are a bunch of thankless bastards who think they are "entitled" . . . nobody owes us anything, so thanks to those who go out of their way to help out. I'll put more detailed sponsor info on here as it solidifies.

No comments: