Monday, February 25, 2008

Foundations

The duplex across the street from me progresses . . . we now have foundation walls. If I get bored enough I might put together a construction schedule for kicks and see if I remember anything about my old job.


In the next week they will strip the forms, backfill around the foundation, put in water and sewer lines, do the plumbing underground work, and if weather permits they should pour the basement slab by the middle of next week.

Here's a picture of the car as promised. All in all it ended up being a nice $500 "spa" visit for the car. It got to relax off the road and ended its stay with a full detailing.


I usually try not to pick on my friends too much, but go over to Kendall's Blog and give him a verbal kick in the junk for his post on cubicle life. Come on now! Everybody and I mean everybody knows that cubicle life is like this:


You work the system to your advantage until your office building burns down, duh.

1 comment:

Steve Daniels said...

Office Space is the best. Fuck PC Load Letter. What does that even mean, anyway?