Friday, February 15, 2008

Woot!

Now that our special brand foolishness from yesterday is over with, we can move on to better things. As Steve predicted, despite spouting some idiocy about the wonder of flowers, there was a Woot-Off in the works. It gives me yet another excuse to hit the refresh button repeatedly. I can only hope that something I don't really need, but secretly want comes up for me to buy.

This morning I managed to get an actual native English speaker on the phone when calling United Airlines customer service to book my ticket to Europe for this summer. I am all booked and ready to go. Mark your calendars now, make sure you put a special note on the race days for Masters' Worlds. All the information you need can be found here, alles auf Deutsch naturlich . . .

So ends another work week. Thanks to the exploration of advanced techniques in killing time it has actually gone by pretty quickly. The snow piled on by the last storm seems to have cleared up already and the forecast looks favorable for riding outside the weekend. I really need to get back to some of the home projects and get ready to paint the kitchen ceiling, but there is always tomorrow.

No comments: